Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY TOP THREE REEL ACTION THAMES

1.Race/Ethnic Issues:There are hundreds of nations and four races in the world. That is why there are various cultures customs traditions. it brings motley to our world. But this varieties resons of conflicts and discriminations too. We must fight these problems.

2.Social Justice:Social issues espacialy social situation of people residing in various parts of the world. is very actual matter nowadays. It was reflected in the latest report of UN, that there is 1.2 million pour people suffering from starvation in the world. I think it is enough big figure and problem for our little bird. This issue and problem must be clarified and solved.

3.Religion:I am sure that religion is the most important thing in the world. Even religions can determine the politics of the states. Religion always invites us to the justices way. Today there are some conflicts and discriminations associated with religion and other matters in the world. I think all conflicts can be solved with intrareligion dialog and tolerance.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your top 3 themes here, Togrul!

    Looking forward to our work beginning in earnest in D.C.

    GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too