Thursday, May 14, 2009

90 seconds elevator pitch

Hello. My first name is Togrul, last name is Novruzlu. I am 15. i live in Baku. I have a strange character. When you see me first you can think that i am a strict boy. But it is not right. Sometimes i am serious, but sometimes funny. It depends on situation. i have some hobbies. I like to paint the outside appearances of houses. I love drawing lesson. i also listen to music. i also listen to rock. i read works or art. I love the works of Mark Twain. I watch TV in my free time. I like to watch scientific, historical programs. I watch news and economic programs too. I try to realize to prosesses which happen in the world. But the main part of my time was occupied by my lessons. I have a plane for to enter foreign university. I like to learn new something. I am inquisitive.Espicially i love to gain new information about different countries.In my life the most successesfully project was DOTCOM.DOTCOM project was the reason of my interest to USA.It gave me a apportunity for to widen my international commications.I hope i'll widen my world-out look and acqaire new information about media and medis techologies. i wish succes and achievment to everybody in this project. GOOD BYE

8 comments:

  1. Hi Togrul,

    Your 90 second elevator pitch is very compelling, made so by your use of music, a thoughtful script, and a compelling mix of images.

    Make sure to speak a bit more slowly when doing interviews - no worries here - we'll be talking about this in July.

    You'll be a pro by the time we are done.

    GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video! Azerbaijan looks beautiful from your pictures! I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Togruol. it is very interesting video. see mine. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam! netersen? Bravo! super

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good job! I like music of your video. And photos are great! I knew a lot about you. Here is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful pictures from sightseeing from Azerbaijan:)i love Linkin Park;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!!! Nice photo from the ground. Everything is super(also the music& your speech). My congratulations!!!=))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thank everybody for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too