Saturday, March 28, 2009



This commercial impresses 2 parts of my brain.
1) Limbic
2) Neocortex
It influences my limbic brain because, under the impression of the music and the clothes of the actors ,i feel the old western life in America. When I watch this commercial, my neocortex brain also works. It makes me think about the outstanding American cowboys. It reminds me the life in Western USA.
There are a lot of ways of persuasion in this commercial.
1. Symbols. The symbol of this commercial is “Pepsi” which is one of the most famous cola companies.
2. Big Lie. It is a big lie : How can these people fight only for Pepsi.
3. Nostalgia. This commercial gives me a chance for to think about the cowboys. This advertisement reminds me western life.
4. Testimonial. In this commercial many famous people participate. David Beckham is one of them.
5. Strength. The struggle for Pepsi gives D.Beckham strength.
6. Plain folks. In this advertisement we can see other cowboys as the plain folks besides main players

1 comment:

  1. Hi Togrul,

    This IS funny - and another bog lie is this - HOW does PEPSI make you stronger?

    Silly silly.

    Great work.

    GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too