Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day #5: Our First DOTCOM Reflection Assignment (For Monday, your "Day Off")

1) I am afraid I am unable to answer this question. The reason I am unable to answer this question is that my time in the city of D.C was quite brief. Additionally, I was unable to fully absorb any media during my brief stay. Unfortunately, I was only able to visit the city of Washington D.C for about a day. Also, in the time I was in D.C I was occupied with acquainting myself with my partners from the US. Due to the fact that I was inside for most of my stay in D.C, I was unable to expose myself to American Media.
2).. I actually built relationship with my student colleagues, before we came to United States and i was anxious to meet them in person. the reason was that they seemed really friendly and good to get along with. Since we came to United States, we had expanded our friendship, which is great.

3)The most challenging part for me is taking a film. besides of it's a great idea it's really hard for us. because i had never been experienced something like that in my life. for me the challenging part is the most interesting=)

4) I love to experience new things in my life. that's what makes life interesting. So i can't tell what is the most interesting for me. Vermont Life, My US partners, our host family- everything is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too