Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Media Inventory







1) Yeah, i read books when i have free time. I like to read fiction books from Azerbaijan and world literature. I read comic and outobiographic works. I like works about about the adventure and peoples' life too. I also read non fiction books about different states,people and geography. I read books about history of Islam and about The Prophets' life.



2) I interest with architecture. that's why i buy arhitectural magazines which shows the catalogue of the houses and different skyscrapers. I buy newspapers to follow cultural, politic news.






3) I listen to music everytime. I can't play any instruments. But i would like to play the guitar. i like to listen to rap, Azerbaijanian folk music. I listen to foreign pop music. I like spain, arabian, american music. i listen to music via my cell and ipod. rap is my favorite music. i like the raps of 50 Cent. In Azerbaijan Host Alliance is my favorite rap group.I like rock too.LINKIN PARK is my favorite group.





4) I watch Tv everyday. i watch geographical,historical and architectural programs in television. i also like to watch musical programs. i follow news everyday in television. I follow politic news. i watch movies too. i like old Azerbaijanian and Hollywood movies.





5) I play video games. i enjoy and rest when i play games. i usually play games about cars, football, tennis and so on. my lovely games are need for speed, rally, GTA, UEFA and so on. I play missional games for example Total Overdos.



6) I often use computer for my works. i use computer to prepare presentations, i listen to music in computer. i also watch slides and films.





7) i use internet often. i enter different sites. I usually use sites to get the latest information. in addition i get extraordinary wallpapers, download the latest songs.

1 comment:

  1. Togrul,

    A fine personal media inventory here - thanks for taking the time to "embed" a number of images here to illustrate your observations.

    GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too