Saturday, February 28, 2009

OuR BraiN ON MediA




This film shows the street life, badness and difficultness of criminal world. The film is about the drug business, the biggest problem of the world nowadays. In this part of the film the former member of mafia, Marcus does not want to return to the criminal life again after the imprison. That’s why he was killed. I see a life of a man in nonsense in this film. The film shows the reality. This film influences the limbic part of my brain.




This fragment makes me excited. when I watch this fragment I see myself in their places. It gives me adrenalin. In short, both super entertainment and super pleasure. Two in ONE. Don’t miss it

2 comments:

  1. hello togrul.how i you.a fine clip-clearly.thang about the film.bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Togrul,

    Two GREAT video choices here.

    Remember, in the GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' clip, the whole movie is VERY CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED - Marcus is not a real guy, but simply an actor playing a part. We forget this when we watch movies sometimes, don't we?

    Good work - go DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too