Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Knowledge Tree!

1) Hi everyone!, My name is Togrul. My last name is Novruzlu. I'm 16 years old. I'm in the 9th grade. I love school because we learn new things every new day. I like to participate in different projects and school olimpiadas. We are 4 in family. My father is master, my mother is nursery-school teacher. My brother is elder than me. He is in the 11th grade.

2) It's impossible to imagine my life without media. I follow the latest news via internet. I check my e-mail address, read interesting articles and find interesting information about Historical Persons. I read different historical books about Azerbaijan and watch historical, geographic, cultural programs in different Tv channels. I like watching movies in my free times.

3) There are much trash in the streets in streets. And this problem causes because of the people. If they wouldn't throw garbage we can keep our city clean.

4)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Togrul,

    Thanks for this KNOWLEDGE TREE here. What web sites do you visit for news?

    And as we move forward, remember to include photos, video and hyperlinks - you can do it!

    Welcome aboard,

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too