Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TRASH & STREETS

I selected this topic because of my dream -to see clean streets ,clean city and clean life.We've to prove that we're able to make an ecologycal clean life in city.
Card # 1:A rubbish we face every day
Card # 2:A general look of community to this problem.Do they realize importance of this challenge?
Card # 3:Reason
Card # 4:Result
Card # 5:Is trash just contaminant?
Card # 6:Don't forget your benefit-Recycle
Card # 7:The damage to tourism
Card # 8:The most important thing-To keep clean is a sign of culture
Card # 9:Don't trash the streets-In any case it's your house

1 comment:

  1. Hi Togrul,

    I really like this idea - and I think you are on the right track!

    Before you film it, edit/change your index cards so that each card is a COMPLETE sentence.

    Your last 2 cards, for example, Cards #8 and #9 - are perfect.

    I am not sure, though, what your first few cards are saying right now.

    Make sure each card is stating very clearly what you will say in your video.

    My other question is this: What web site/organization will your video spotlight at the end? Is there a public health/trash clean up organization that you can spotlight in your community?

    Looking forward to seeing some revisions soon.

    GO DOTCOM!

    Go Togrul!

    Dr. Rob

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too