Sunday, September 13, 2009

DOTCOM Launches PHASE 3!-Module #1:
Reflecting on DOTCOM,Phase 2
Hi everybody.I greet you everybody.Tomorrow I'll go to school.I wish so much success to all in their school activities.
Now it's time to response questions.
1. What proved the most challenging part of our July Phase 2 DOTCOM experience for you?
I got lived hard times when i worked with my group seldom.Sometimes i wasn't able to show my aid to them.Because couldn't express or share my statements with my group.That;s why it made me be depressive seldom.
Except it ,i didn't face any trouble.
2. What proved the most rewarding part of our July Phase 2 DOTCOM experience for you?
I got home with so much changes in myself,in my brain.I met various individuals.I got acquainted with their thoughts.This journey had great impact on shifting my own stereotypes about a lot of things.For me taking place genuine truths, instead of stereotypes ,in my brain is more valuable than each pecuniary items.
3. What proved the most fun part of our July Phase 2 DOTCOM experience for you?
I had a real fun when i was in Bolton -flying in the sky.That was fantastic sense.It was excellent mixture of fear and entertainment.I was in Stowe too.It's just wonderful site to have a fun.That was cool.
4. What are you most excited about, looking forward to our online Phase 3 DOTCOM experience coming up this fall?
During our work in the US ,we learnt a new way to distribute our thoughts-Movie making.Movie is just combination of voice and movement for the first look.But it can be able great things.It's wonderful way to express minds.I'm gonna be taught new things during our next modules for increasing my ability in this sphere
I love this picture because i loved this building.The beauty and wonderful architectural ornaments of this building involved me ,indeed.It is very beautiful palace to shape available image of Vermont

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful photograph, Togrul.

    With this camera angle, you look positively presidential - shooting the picture from the ground up, with the Vermont statehouse in the background.

    Nice!

    And I hear you re: working on the flm with you group - this was HARD, yes.

    One of my most favorite reflections, though, was watching you and your group integrate your personal story about the Internet into your film - very compelling, and very powerful.

    I commend all three of you for this!

    Let's crank up Phase 3 and have some fun!

    GO DOTCOM!

    Go Togrul!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Togrul.I was born in Baku in 10/12/1993.I am tolerant and optimist man.I am inquisitive.I love to learn new something.I like to listen to music very much.I love rock,rap,pop and other kinds of music.LINKIN PARK is the my most favourite rock group.I like rap too.50 cent,Eminem,K-Maro,Snoop Dogg are my lovely rapers.I like to read book too